16 September 2015

An End In Sight

So, after various misadventures of varying kinds, the procedure for the autorisation de séjour temporaire to go to Luxembourg is finally almost finished! I just got word from the Luxembourgish Embassy in D.C. that they sent my application to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for final approval and that, if all goes as expected, I should be in Luxembourg as early as the 10th of October. Granted, it's a little later than I originally hoped (I was originally hoping for September), but a lot earlier than my new adviser feared would be the case.

I also have another trip being planned that's coming together rather nicely: in December, I'll be going to India for a friend's wedding. It'll be a three-part excursion, with part one being frolicking in northern India (Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra) before travelling south for part two in Pune (the actual wedding) and finishing up in Mumbai and other parts of the state of Maharashtra for part three. There'll be five of us travelling up north before the wedding, including one of my friends from here in Kent, so that'll be a great time. Definitely am looking forward to that trip. I just sent in for the visa (India requires almost everyone to have a visa in advance), so hopefully that won't take long.

More to come, but things are looking quite promising. I excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment